Safety Air Cushion (Engine Fan Type)
Product Approval No. Air.Matt.99-2
With double safety structure by a fan, it is designed to evacuate a number of refugees repeatedly with one person at a time.
1. Product Information of Safety Air Cushion (Engine-fan-type)
|Installation time||45 sec||40 sec||50 sec||80 sec||120 sec|
|Evacuation Interval||8 sec||8 sec||10 sec||12 sec||17 sec|
|Fan Power Output (220V.60Hz)||380Wx1||380Wx2||380Wx2||780Wx2||780Wx2|
2. Specification of Electric Fan
|Applicable Floor Level||Size||Voltage||Output||Max. Air Volume||Max. Static Pressure||Weight|
|5th, 7th, 10th Floor Ø300 220V 380W 3,900 (m3/h)||Ø300||220V||380W||3,900 (m3/h)||40 (mmAq)||14kg|
|15th, 20th Floor Ø350 220V 780W||Ø350||22V||780W||4,920 (m3/h)||80 (mmAq)||18kg|
3. Generator Specification – It accompanies engine-fan-type model when commercial electricity is not available
|Generator||All Floors||Frequenc||R.P.M||Max. Output||Fuel/Capacity||Operational hours||Dimension(mm)||Weight|
|All Floors||220V||60Hz||3,600/m||6.5H.P||Petrol 12L||6.8 hours||560x440x460||43kg|
4. How to Use
- Carry Safety Air Cushion to the location to install.
- Unfold the cushion completely in rectangular shape.
- Connect the fan and supply power to run the fan.
- After the cushion is full formed, have refuges to escape one by one.
- Separate the fan after its use, and deflate the cushion for storage.
- Store the product at easily-accessible and well-ventilated location.
- The product must be stored readily usable at all time, yet inspection shall be conducted once every 5-6 months.